ARea 51 uses Australia Post ECONOMY POST within
Orders can be sent to New Zealand customers and is charged at $19.00 for orders up to $150; $15.00 for orders $150 - $300; $10.00 for orders $300 - $450; and free for orders over $450. Please note: excludes Kayak paddles. A quote will be provided on postage charges for kayak paddles to New Zealand.
In addition, if you would like to have higher security on the shipping of your order, you can elect to upgrade to registered post at an additional cost of $3.00 per order (within Australia). This service means that the item must be 'signed for' upon delivery. We only charge $14.95 for Express Post, which includes tracking.
To ensure your orders are delivered both safe and secure, we recommend that you provide your work or other suitable daytime address to ensure someone is available to accept your order. You should also include a daytime phone number with your shipping details in case we need to contact you if there are any problems with delivery.
Standard delivery time is between 2 -7 business days depending on your location. We will notify you if your order will not be delivered within this timeframe and you then have the option to adjust your order or removing the delayed item(s) in question from your order.
Returns & Refunds
At Area 51, our aim is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. If you are not completely happy with a product that you purchased from this site, for any reason, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase providing the product and its packaging is returned to us in its original new condition and is accompanied by your Area 51 receipt.
Once your returned items have been received by Area 51 we will credit your card within 7 business days less the cost of postage paid by ARea 51. The refund will appear on your credit card statement. Alternatively, ARea 51 is happy to provide you with a credit on your customer account.
Please Note: We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any Undergarments, Climbing, First Aid and/or Safety Equipment due to government regulations.
Defective items must be returned to Area 51 within (14) fourteen days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement. Items will be repaired, replaced or adjusted according to the manufacturers warranty policy and decision. In the case of items requiring replacement, the item will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered.
Return and/or Exchange Process
1. Contact the ARea51 Customer Service centre at firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return. You must obtain an RAN immediately so as to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund.
2. Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your RAN is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
3. As soon as the return has been received, a replacement product will be posted.
Please Note – Important
· The return must be received by ARea 51 within (14) fourteen days of the RAN being issued. A replacement product will only be posted after the faulty item has been received by ARea 51.
· All returns must have a RAN clearly displayed on the packaging
· Any item that is returned to ARea 51 without a RAN will be returned to sender